We’re on the lookout for a Web Developer to join our team. If you think you are the right person for this job or know someone who will be suitable, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You will become part of an environment where you will be actively encouraged to develop your skills. This is an opportunity to work on interesting projects across multiple technologies and Industries.
Tasks will include:
- Client Side Programming (HTML / CSS / VueJs / REACT)
- Server side programming (Laravel PHP Framework)
- Database schema planning, design and implementation
- Testing and quality assurance
- Management of fixes to resolve support incidents and problems
- Collaboration with other software developers and UX designers
Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise with clients and account managers directly in a professional and friendly manner.
You will also need to provide your regular input to projects and be able to manage a busy schedule by prioritising and managing multiple tasks, with supervision and support from your managers.
Applicants must be able to work quickly and efficiently, producing work of a high standard as well as being open to learning new methods. Independent problem-solving skills are essential.
(e.g. Vue.js / REACT / Angular / HTML / CSS)
- Understanding and experience of PHP MVC frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony)
- Understanding of Web Servers and Deployment (e.g. Linux / AWS / Git / Version Control)
- Experience as a Web Developer / Portfolio
Applicants must have right to work in Australia. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
No recruitment agencies please!
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Digital Bridge is a web design and development agency based in Fitzroy, Melbourne.